PointerStick – is a portable tool that presents on the Windows Desktop a virtual pointer stick, for example for Presentations to highlight the current mouse position and the emphasis on presenting will be better.
The use of the virtual pointer stick is ideal for projectors (Beamer) and larger LED/LCD screens.
• Very Small Program
• Low CPU usage
• Adjustable size of Pointer Stick
• Several Pointing-Stick textures (bitmaps)
• Optional alpha transparency
• Optional deactivation by mouse or keyboard input
• hide system mouse pointer feature (a feature based on … AutoHideMouseCursor)
• Optional translation feature
Title Release: PointerStick.4.66